Sending out save the Dates allows your guests to pencil you into their schedules. It is imperative to send them out if you have many out-of-town guests planning to attend the wedding. This gives them plenty of time to prepare for travel.
If you are planning to be married within a few months then that is Why You Should Send Save the Dates. It allows ample time for your guest to plan accordingly and they are a great way to generate excitement around your upcoming wedding day. In this post, I am sharing a few reasons & examples for your save the dates.
Why you Should Save the Dates are essential for a few different reasons:
- It’s also good to send them out because if your wedding is around the same time as school breaks (spring, fall, etc.), people will be planning their family vacations and will need to know to schedule around your wedding.
- Many things could pop up between now and when your invites are sent (usually about two months before the wedding), and you don’t want your guests to make other plans and not be able to attend.
There are many different ways you can use your Save the Date photos. Here are just a few examples:
- You can send out cards – standard, folded, or tri-folds. There are different sizes and options galore!
- For example, you could opt to send out postcards instead and not deal with the envelopes.
- Turn your photos into Save the Date magnets. This is great because your guests can place it on their fridge and have a constant reminder of your date.
- You can also turn your photos into other fun things you can use at your wedding – like a guest book or signing poster, etc.
The possibilities are endless!