What is a Day in the Life Storytelling session?
When I was a little girl, I remember going to my grandparent’s house & spending the summer there. I loved it. Seeing my Mommom knitting or sewing something new & my Poppop lounging on his recliner reading the newspaper warmed my heart. I use to get a kick out of the stories my grandparents would tell me about my great grandparents & how they met & how life was on the farm. I would give anything to have visual reminders of my childhood. This is what a Storytelling session is. It’s about capturing the moments of our lives that we often forget. Capturing the love & emotion with each other!
What to expect from me?
I will spend 2-3 hours in your home or a place where you love to spend quality time with your family at.
Storytelling Session Investment begins at $500
- We will chat about what story you want to document.
- I will capture moments & details.
- We will choose a location, whether it be your home, park, or even your favorite coffee shop.
- After your session, I will select approximately 40-50 images for your gallery.
- After your gallery has been completed, You will receive a disc with all your images & a 10×10 printed book that tells your story.
*You have the option to buy prints & additional products!